- 1st place winner Dominika Werońska (Doctoral School in the Humanities) with her presentation 'Mapping Literature: What does Stylometry Tell us About the English and Spanish Literary Canons?'
- 2nd place winner Julia Ząber (Doctoral School of Exact and Natural Science) with her presentation 'Small molecules in cancer immunotherapy'
- 3rd place winner Anitha Ravishankar (Astronomical Observatory of the Jagiellonian University) with her presentation 'Kinematics of Coronal Mass Ejections and Space Weather'
- 3rd place winner Simona Sienkiewicz (Faculty of International and Political Studies) with her presentation 'Mobility and immobility in heterogeneous societies- crossing geographical borders with cultural limitations'
- 1st place winner Olha Shuklinova (Doctoral School in Medical and Health Sciences) with her presentation 'Mathematics helps to optimize therapy in Parkinson’s disease'
- 2nd place winner Błażej Mzyk (Doctoral School in the Humanities) with his presentation 'Truthmaking. Are facts still really indispensable?'
- 3rd place winner Elżbieta Wątor (Doctoral School of Exact and Natural Sciences) with her presentation 'Lock and key. How to hijack protein function with structural biology? '
- 1st place winner Agnieszka Wiesner (Doctoral School in Medical and Health Sciences) with her presentation "Beware what you eat! - interactions between anti-infective drugs and food"
- 2nd place winner Subhrata Dey (Astronomical Observatory of the Jagiellonian University) with her presentation "Investigating the mysterious Luminous Infrared galaxies"
- 3rd place winner Barbara Cyrek (Faculty of Management and Social Communication) with her presentation "Social sciences help to develop livestreaming algorithms"
Zobacz video galerię